How to message a Personal Assistant
Messaging a Personal Assistant
- In order to message a PA, you must make sure you are first logged in Home | Kent PA Web | Kent PA, if you need to set up an account, refer to ‘How to use the Employer Dashboard’.
- Once you have logged into your account, on the home page, navigate to ‘Find a Personal Assistant’.
- You will then be taken to the PA Search page, use the filters on the left-hand side to help find a PA. Click the ‘See More’ button to view the PA’s profile.
- Within the PA Profile, you should see a ‘Send Message’ icon on the right-hand side which you can click on to message the PA. A pop-up box will appear where you can enter your initial message.
- Once the message has been sent, you can navigate to their dashboard by clicking on your name in the top right corner, and select ‘My Messages’ to view all the messages you have sent and received.
- Click on ‘View Message’ to see if the PA has read it. Your message will have two ticks at the bottom right of the message if it has been viewed, if it doesn’t then the PA has not seen the message yet.